Think of a CHARACTER before you think about class. Numbers make for an effective but boring character.
Its a 3 person group you doing lots of damage is great but damage isn’t everything.
Suggest Looking at Carrion Crown Players Guide.
Background will require something with the Professor
Lorrimorr. Who was a Monster Hunter.
1) Stats: 18 16 14 14 12 10
2) No Hero Points: Everyone gains Toughness as a bonus feat
3) starting gold 300
4) Common place Firearms : While still expensive and tricky to wield, early firearms are readily available. Instead of requiring the Exotic Weapon Proficiency feat, all firearms are martial weapons. Early firearms and their ammunition cost 25% of the amounts listed in this book, but advanced firearms and their ammunition are still rare and cost the full price to purchase or craft.
5) Races: Core, aasimar, android, catfolk, changeling, dhampir, drow, fetchling, gillman, goblin, hobgoblin, ifrit, kitsune, kobold, Orc, oread, ratfolk, samsaran, sylph, tengu, tiefling, undine
6) EVERYONE NEEDS TO PUT THERE CHARACTER 100% on obsidian portal or they leave there character sheet with me.
7) Make sure you calculate Carrying Capacity (This is one of those campaigns where you’ll probably hanging on to a lot of different things.)
8) First and Last Name for Characters Required.
9) Do not steal names from famous people. It really is kind of lame.
10) Running the Module. Don’t read the dam module….I plan on running the module
maybe adding a few things from movies or history. Please let me do that with out also having to focus on some huge character story background.
11) DICE ROLLS MUST BE MADE AFTER YOU DECLARE YOUR DOING SOMETHING AND MUST BE IN THE MIDDLE OF THE TABLE. OR I DON"T COUNT THEM.